- On March 18, 2020
As the global COVID-19 situation continues to massively impact our clients across the globe, Fusion Sport would like to assure you that our team will still be working hard to support our human performance community in this time of uncertainty.
Here is what Fusion Sport is doing internally and for our clients:
- We have established an internal taskforce to closely monitor the situation and prioritize Smartabase developments and workflows that may be of most benefit in the coming months.
- Honing our extensive experience with remote operations to allow us to continue operating with normal service provision and where required ramping up support to meet additional needs over the coming weeks. Additional IT capability has been implemented to support this.
- Smartabase is a highly robust platform protected by state-of-the-art security, designed to handle and facilitate wide scale remote access from home on company laptops. Your data and information remain secure and accessible within your Smartabase platform, protected and monitored 24/7 by our global security team.
- We have already begun helping several of our clients to implement their own COVID-19 questionnaires or make modifications to existing wellness forms. If you require assistance with that, we encourage you to reach out to your lead Sports Science Consultant.
- Planning for online webinars and courses to enhance our ongoing customer support and training capability over the coming weeks allowing you to tune in from home.
Effective March 17th our teams across the globe will be working remotely for an initial period of two weeks to be assessed and extended as required. This should not impact your ability to communicate and work with the Fusion Sport team.
We understand that the monitoring of your athlete’s and staff’s health and wellness has a heightened relevance in light of the current climate, and our team remain fully available to assist with your needs.
Our team are all well equipped to work remotely, and we encourage you to reach out to discuss how we can best assist you during this time. I’m sure we’ll also all benefit from keeping up communications during this period.
If for some reason you are unable to reach your representatives please don’t hesitate to reach out to the wider global team at any time:
United States: +1 720 360 0655
UK & Europe: +44 7958 410 449
Australia & Asia Pacific: +61 7 3123 7124
The entire Fusion Sport team are committed to helping our clients through this difficult time. We are monitoring developments very closely and will seek to provide ongoing support, educational resources and updates on Smartabase developments as the situation continues. We will keep you informed over the upcoming days and weeks.
Dr. Markus Deutsch
CEO and Co-founder