- On June 22, 2016
David Watts shared his view on athlete fundamentals, movement screening, velocity training, athlete data management and sport technology integration.
Below are some of the highlights from Watt’s presentation.
- Movement screening needs validity and inter / intra-tester reliability
- Consistency is key
- Movement screening does not prevent injury
- Maintaining coaches creativity is paramount
- Are you time poor? Sport technology integration helps (i.e SMARTABASE – Athlete Data Management and Elite Form integration)
- Improve quality under fatigue
- Sport specifics always come second to individual specifics
Please enjoy the third episode of Complementary training @Physical_Prep
Interested in #sportscienceleaders? Show us your support by following and retweeting our Twitter @Smartabase