- On February 15, 2019
Each year the most promising college football players in the country are invited to NFL Combines in Indianapolis to be tested in the hope of securing themselves a place in the NFL.
2019 will be no different, as the city of Indianapolis becomes a buzzing hub for all things football.
Here’s where Fusion Sport will be during the 2019 NFL Combine
2019 BSN National Scouting Combine
See the Smartspeed Timing Gates in action as Fusion Sport partner with and sponsor the Beyond Sports Network National Scouting Combine.
Streamline your performance data
NFL Team Meetings
In just 20 minutes we’ll show you how to centralize all your athlete data in one place, and turn it into actionable information to assist decision making.
- Optimize athlete performance and identify strength and power trends.
- Integrate all technologies and wearables incl. GPS, Heart Rate Monitors, Garmin watches, S&C platforms, Apple Health and more.
- Manage player and team load, training and game availability.
- Monitor health and wellness, identify high injury risk scenarios.
- Set up automated reporting, customizable for coaches, athletic trainers, physios, S&C coaches, medical staff and players.
Learn more about our Athlete Management Platform Smartabase for NFL teams in a meeting with our CEO & founder Markus Deutsch, and BD Derek Wester.
Book a meeting on either Wednesday Feb 27th or Thursday Feb 28th, or drop in to Meeting Room 314 at the JW Marriott Hotel.
PFSCCA Trade Show
Drop in to the Professional Football Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association trade show for a demo of our Smartspeed Timing Gate System or speak to Sports Scientist and experienced Strength Coach Mike Compton about our athlete management platform Smartabase.
Wednesday 27th February, 8.00am – 5.30pm
The Westin Indianapolis Hotel, Capitol Ballroom I and II
Fusion Sport will be located in the room just across from the main room (circled in red), with more space to demo our equipment.
Smartabase Case Studies
Find out how NFL teams and Colleges across the US are utilizing Smartabase to aggregate athlete data, facilitate communication between staff and inform decision making.